- Pariticipation in “DigiTour” under the Erasmus+ program KA204-ADB2C3D1 Development of the Digital Marketing Competence of Adult Learners for Small and Medium-sized Tourism Enterprises (SMTEs) in Europe.
The specific aim of the project is to enhance the digital marketing capabilities of SMTEs by revealing digital marketing skill gaps and competences, providing practical learning/teaching resources and modules for digital marketing competences, developing a qualification framework for a new occupation (digital tourism marketer) and creating an open-source online/mobile learning/teaching platform.
- Participation in the EU Programme ERASMUS + KA2 – STRATEGIC PARTNERSHIPS FOR HIGHER EDUCATION AGREEMENT n° – 2018-1-IT02-KA203-048291″Digital Humanist“The “Digital Humanist” project intends to develop a set of digital and entrepreneurial skills for students of humanistic extraction of the European partner universities, useful to innovate the range of products and services to promote and access cultural assets in a digital key, with land branded content experiential marketing solutions (digital storytelling, web-coms, web-series, sketch-coms, fiction), and the most advanced technologies (3D digital and augmented reality, mobile applications, immersive use environments, etc.) as innovation catalysts to support the evolution of digital-based services in the cultural supply chain.
Participation in MUSES Project,(https://muses-
project.eu), a two-year Horizon 2020 funded project, under grant agreement no 727451, involving 10 partners from across Europe. The project aims to provide an understanding of environmental, spatial, economic and societal benefits of multi-use, from stakeholders’ points of view, and identify the real opportunities for Multi-Use in European Seas (Baltic Sea, North Sea, Eastern Atlantic Ocean, Mediterranean Sea and Black Sea) including the scope for innovation and Blue Growth potential.
- Participation in the EU Programme Strategic Partnerships (Key Action 2) Erasmus + Program, Agreement Number 2017-1-EL01-KA203-036131, “Go Functional Improvement and Tourism” with the Democritus University of Thrace (DUTH).
Goal: Achievement of relevant and high quality skills and competences for HEI teachers in functional exercise and tourism by enhancing their knowledge through a transdisciplinary approach for the creation of teaching and learning materials to educate exercise leaders and tourists on how a healthy lifestyle can be adopted by them.
- Affiliation and support of the YouGoCulture initiative of the E-Learning Programme of the National Kapodistrian University of Athens (NKUA), an interactive – online platform with Virtual Tours of Destinations around Greece. Balancing learning and entertainment in a promising and technologically updated way, brings about an interactive online platform which aspires to offer unique and individualised experiences regarding excellent examples of Greece’s great history and of the uniqueness of the cultural flourishing of its regions (including the broader south-eastern Mediterranean) to anyone interested wherever they may reside, the only requirement being an internet connection. www.YouGoCulture.com
- Participation in the 2016 International Year of Global Understanding (IYGU), – http://www.global-understanding.info/)based on an initiative of the International Geographical Union (IGU), the International Council for Science (ICSU), the International Social Science Council (ISSC) and the International Council for Philosophy and Human Sciences (CIPSH) . Support of the Greek Regional Action Center – Gr-RAC) in the activities of the National Technical University, School of Rural and Surveying Engineering, Dept. of Geography and Regional Planning.
- Participation in the 1st Euro-Mediterranean Conference and Exhibition 2016, 14-16 April 2016, Limasol, Cyprus focusing on “Smart Urban Development and Blue Growth opportunities for cities, communities and islands in the Mediterranean basin”.
- Participation and Keynote Speaker presentation in the HELAND Project under ENPI CBC MED Program, University of Malta, Institute for Tourism, Travel and Culture